Taxpayer Revolt Over Michael Jackson Memorial

Do you think its an accident?

Id say NO.

Somebody (some journalists, I would not say twice that it wasnt somebody from TMZ) paid this fool to be a media news guy... and they would have their story about MJ...

A typical media agenda...

Maybe the estate should file claim against the city of LA to get back all the damn taxes MJ paid to that city over the years.

We don't hear the city of Boston asking the estate of Kennedy to reimburse whatever money was spent on his funeral.

this fuckery needs to stop.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

.....not to mention the money the city of LA made out of all the tourists, fans and others interested in being part of HIStory traveling to LA and spending shitloads of money there.

What an idiot this man is.......just leave the Jackson family alone. Stop trying to use Michael's name to make money. It's getting old, and it's pathetic.

again :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

The estate should work out how much money the city made from it then tell LA/tax payers they want that money or at least a percentage of it if they have to pay back the costs

anytime i see this heading, i'm going to mention that los angeles and the rest of the state of california, gave themselves a payraise, after announcing that the city and state were in a budget crisis. i don't have an ear for that type of corruption. and i'm a city resident.

How can he sue for Michael's money, when it was not Michael who asked for the memorial. He forgets that businessess made a huge amount of money from the thousands of people who went to LA for the memorial.

Why didn't the tax payers of Los Angeles such as these file a claim against Tom Sneddon, for spending millions of dollars on that certain farce if they're so concerned about their tax dollars being spent right.

Try to explain this to the people in the comments on TMZ..., its pretty weird that TMZ staff have the info as first...

They are morons or play the morons themselves?

Maybe the estate should file claim against the city of LA to get back all the damn taxes MJ paid to that city over the years.

We don't hear the city of Boston asking the estate of Kennedy to reimburse whatever money was spent on his funeral.

and for all the money the memorial made for the city of Los Angeles..

if it was someone else...no one would be doing this crap

Why didn't the tax payers of Los Angeles such as these file a claim against Tom Sneddon, for spending millions of dollars on that certain farce if they're so concerned about their tax dollars being spent right.

exactly

I feel sick and ashamed at this nonsense, especially since I hail from Northern California. Yes, the state of California is $21 billion in debt, but Michael's estate shouldn't have to be put through a lawsuit for public services rendered which the City of Los Angeles volunteered.

And yes. . . how can one person be a 'revolt'? The only thing I fear is that this lawsuit and the PR that it is getting or could get will spur others to jump on the bandwagon of this lawsuit. It takes one person to get the ball rolling, so I hope the estate handles this quickly and efficiently before it gets out of hand. Plus when people are unemployed, paying high taxes, and see social benefits being taken away. . . they get restless and look for someone or something to blame or to change their situation. Michael Jackson is the scapegoat once again.

It is a creditor's claim. He has asked and the estate will say no. Simple as that

**SHM** If people are allowed to file claims as bogus as this against Michael's estate because they are tax payers, then why not file a claim against Marilyn Monroe's estate then?????? Michael is always the victim when it comes to bitter individuals who fail in life.

Take it easy. This sick man just wanna be famous by suing MJ estate. Pathetic.

:no: People are sad. There's always someone who is NEVER satisfied with anything! Money money money is all they care about. Makes me :puke:.

Excellent question. They didn't mind spending time and money going up to Neverland with their search warrants on bogus charges. How much did that cost taxpayers?

:clapping: well said indeed and blunt too i LIKE it!

*goes to find a place where she can use the word fuckery, cause she really likes it*

"When angry, count to 10. When very angry - swear" - Mark Twain.

;)

Tossbag-monkey-rubbing-do-gooding-shit-faced-turd-breath-bollock-aching-twat-wanking-prick...

Any good? ;)

Hmmm. I'm not really feelin' it. Can you put a little more 'booty' into it? ;)

"Mountain of mad flesh", "Not so much brain as ear wax", "as ignorant as dirt", "roast-meat for worms", "lump of foul deformity", "foot-licker", "canker-blossom",..."I do desire we may be better strangers."

-Courtesy of my coffee cup. (and William Shakespeare) :cheeky:

:no: People are sad. There's always someone who is NEVER satisfied with anything! Money money money is all they care about. Makes me :puke:.

I don't think its about money, as this guy would not get the whatever million dollars... its just about hating Michael Jackson.:closedeyes: :sad2:

Well this is the answer: :eek:rder:" smilieid="188" class="inlineimg" /> Request Denied :eviltongue:

Originally Posted by sloride

:agree::clapping:YOU HIT THE NAIL Right on the head!!! i Haven't heard a word about how it cost Santa Barbara Millions on mike's case cuz I guess D.S. didnt wanna be at fault...but we knew...but what did they do? after that whole charade? NOT A DAMN THING! I'm sooo :puke: of the unjust policy, rule...or what ever you wanna call it! I dont even Know how to express my Anger anymore...I dont think its even worth it to get mad anymore...I dont really care if I hear any kinda news like this anymore cuz I end up getting upset and what for? -_-They dont care...we should just leave them in God's hands:angel:...I'm not even gonna try to reply anymore to these stupid, jealous, amazingly Hateful people...:no:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

"Mountain of mad flesh", "Not so much brain as ear wax", "as ignorant as dirt", "roast-meat for worms", "lump of foul deformity", "foot-licker", "canker-blossom",..."I do desire we may be better strangers."

-Courtesy of my coffee cup. (and William Shakespeare) :cheeky:
:toofunny:

Much better :lol:

I have nothing really to add here, only to express my sheer disgust at this. Michael was being sued enough in his lifetime, it is diabolical that it continues even when he is dead. It breaks my heart that he isn't being remembered in a positive way regarding all those good causes he contributed to :weeping: the least they could give him in return was a memorial service and not grumble about the cost.

Back