Jackson's Will -- Randy Says Not MJ's Signature

It is more like challenging the executors. If you remember when MJ first died they went to court and said that he died without a will and asked his mother to be the executor of the estate. The judge gave her temporary control but then removed it when the actual will was filed.

so they are assuming that if this will becomes invalidated , Branca and McClain will be removed and a family member will become the controller of the estate.

They are seriously forgetting the 1997 will.

Which was the same as the 2002 will except only Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. was the sole child & long term heir.

Everything else was the same.

That makes me sick!!! Seriously!!!

Randy if you're reading this - You're a goddamned disgrace! Go get a damn job instead of stealing your brother's which is going to his three children, your MOTHER and to charity to make the world a better place!!!

To be honest, the will is dated when MJ was in NY; if that isn't his signature which no-one here can actually prove or disprove, the two executors are void of any legal standing of the estate... if anything, this means more money for MJ's children

To be honest, the will is dated when MJ was in NY; if that isn't his signature which no-one here can actually prove or disprove, the two executors are void of any legal standing of the estate... if anything, this means more money for MJ's children

Yes, Michael was in NY the weekend the Will was signed. Yet oddly the Will gives LA as the location.

Pop singer Michael Jackson has launched a fierce attack on the American music industry, labelling the chairman of Sony Music a racist and accusing record companies of a conspiracy to defraud their black artists.

{snip}

"The record companies really, really do conspire against the artists," Jackson told an audience of 350 at Sharpton's headquarters in Harlem at the weekend. "They steal, they cheat, they do whatever they can. Especially against the black artists."

Article dated Monday 8th July 2002
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/jul/08/oliverburkeman

I dunno about all this, but I hope its Randy just blowing sum air and not that the fanily plans and fighting this.

Why can't they just be pleased with Michael's wishes. I mean the money is split between Katherine, charities, and the kids (who will eventually get Katherine's portion). WTF!! had my hesitations about the executors but compared to the family they are really starting to look like saints.

Weitzman is the lawyer for the estate? How does that work and in what capacity did he work with Mike in the past(his name sounds familiar)?

TMZ will talk about it in their live chat & Harvey will answer questions about the legality of NY/LA will signing.

Harvey's a lawyer, so he has insight on this.

5 minutes to the live chat...

Harvey is talking about it - said he spoke to Randy & said MJ was in NY.

Harvey also spoke to Howard Weitzman (long time MJ lawyer & estate attorney) said the witnesses were there to attest MJ signing it.

Harvey said there's an argument about location - but believes that regardless of location, this will NOT invalidate the will.

Harvey said there's an argument about location - but believes that regardless of location, this will NOT invalidate the will.

Darn, I just missed it! So thanks for reporting...

Well the NYC dates are most definately correct. I will never forget. I traveled all the way from Abbeville, LA to New York city by greyhound to go to the Sony Demo. I'll never forget cause July 4th is my birthday and that's the day i started my travel i had turned 22 that day. That trip i will Never ever forget i though i was going to die in NYC. I try not to think about it cause i get VERY VER pissed off at some Mj fans who i haven't spoken to til' this very day.

Well the NYC dates are most definately correct. I will never forget. I traveled all the way from Abbeville, LA to New York city by greyhound to go to the Sony Demo. I'll never forget cause July 4th is my birthday and that's the day i started my travel i had turned 22 that day. That trip i will Never ever forget i though i was going to die in NYC. I try not to think about it cause i get VERY VER pissed off at some Mj fans who i haven't spoken to til' this very day.

:( - What happened????

:( - What happened????

To sum it up they year before at the MSG 30th Anniversary concert i let all kinds of fans stay in my room, some i had met a couple of days before and i didnt hesitate cause we're all Mj fans. We'll now its 2002 and i had no place to stay the last day cause my friends were leaving and the rooms were booked and i asked fans if i could at least leave my luggage and just came back the night to sleep and i'd even pay them i was turned down. I stood out front of hotels in NYC and was told to leave from in front by Management. From 12noon til the next day at 10am when i was suppose to catch my greyhound i walked the streets of NYC ending up in places that were dangerous. One guy came up to me and said do you know where ur at? I said no he said your brains could get blown out for you having on Michael Jordan shoes. My heart dropped. I got away from there so fast. Around 2am that morning i found a Kinco's and slept in an internet booth all night when i woke up my luggage was gone i still dunno what happened til this day. I was hurt and scared on top of other things. This is the short version of the trip.

Where did the others sign it though? LA or NY I don't get it..why it says LA if it was in NY. I'm very confused. I don't think I understand whats happened

To sum it up they year before at the MSG 30th Anniversary concert i let all kinds of fans stay in my room, some i had met a couple of days before and i didnt hesitate cause we're all Mj fans. We'll now its 2002 and i had no place to stay the last day cause my friends were leaving and the rooms were booked and i asked fans if i could at least leave my luggage and just came back the night to sleep and i'd even pay them i was turned down. I stood out front of hotels in NYC and was told to leave from in front by Management. From 12noon til the next day at 10am when i was suppose to catch my greyhound i walked the streets of NYC ending up in places that were dangerous. One guy came up to me and said do you know where ur at? I said no he said your brains could get blown out for you having on Michael Jordan shoes. My heart dropped. I got away from there so fast. Around 2am that morning i found a Kinco's and slept in an internet booth all night when i woke up my luggage was gone i still dunno what happened til this day. I was hurt and scared on top of other things. This is the short version of the trip.

Oh.my.God.

Thats awful. I bet if MJ knew about it bet he'd have booked you a room.

As if people would let you get into dangerous situations like that instead of letting you stay with them!

Yes, Michael was in NY the weekend the Will was signed. Yet oddly the Will gives LA as the location.

Pop singer Michael Jackson has launched a fierce attack on the American music industry, labelling the chairman of Sony Music a racist and accusing record companies of a conspiracy to defraud their black artists.

{snip}

"The record companies really, really do conspire against the artists," Jackson told an audience of 350 at Sharpton's headquarters in Harlem at the weekend. "They steal, they cheat, they do whatever they can. Especially against the black artists."

Article dated Monday 8th July 2002
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/jul/08/oliverburkeman

This happened on the 6th of July. A saturday. The will was signed on the sunday. And No one knows whether MJ flew back to LA to sign the will or not. But Al Sharpton does not know where MJ was on the 7th & 8th of July...but he will check his story with the Jacksons first. Ha ha ha.

Randy get a FCUK job.

Harvey also said that the witnesses who saw MJ sign the will are the validation that the will needs to be valid.

Now... who were the witnesses?

I found a full version of the Will, complete with signatures, here:
http://lawmarketingsystems.typepad.com/WillofMichaelJacksonCopy2002.pdf

Two of the witnesses were Barry Siegel and John McClain. Not sure about the other one.

Discussion and links here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS39225+03-Jul-2009+PRN20090703

Originally Posted by Vermilion Roadrunners

OMG - I have so much family in NYC, had I known you, I would've had somebody come get you & spend the night in a safe family environment.

(((( you ))))

Is one of MJ's lawyer live in NYC maybe he signed his will there?

I think its funny how certain members on this board who do nothing but live behind a screen KNOW 100% what goes on in Michaels world or whats going on in the Jackson camp today. We do not that is why we're on the forum.

The same members months earlier were claiming that they find it odd that MJ didnt sign a will after the trial, the fact that Branca had the will despite being fired by Michael etc was all odd activity to the point where members were claiming that perhaps there is ANOTHER will and now that it is possible that Michael didnt sign this will being that he was in another location on said date, members (who practiced forging MJs signature themselves!) are stating this is 100% MJs signature.

The bottom line is there are 1000s of things going on that we dont know about and wont know about.

I dont see Randy saying this for the heck of it. No matter what, it WONT put any of MJs brothers or sisters in the will. Katherine gets money and if her children need money, she will give it to them.

It is highly possible that MJ didnt sign this will. There seems to be proof of this. Of course I dont know any more than anyone else on this board. But lets be open to the possibility. This is MJ after all.

The fact that Branca had the will up to 7 years even after MJ was no longer his client doesnt make sense and then having McClain as a witness makes me weary.

omg! :( I'm so sorry this happened to you. that's horrible that they did that!!

2 of them were named executors and the 3rd is a mystery to me. First name begins with a "T"

It could be one of Tito's "3-Ts" ?

I think it might be Trudy Green, who was managing Michael around this time.

Back