Misheard MJ lyrics

I was listening to Another Part of Me live in youtube and one of the comment made me laugh so much.... XD

This girl must have been lurking in the manhood thread because she thought Michael said, "You wanna fuc*?" in the part of "You're one of us...

OMG! =) The replies to that comment was extremely funny as well... HAHAHAHAHA!! MJ fans are great!

I don't get that one either. I do think it is something another brother. What another brother, I cannot understand, LOL :scratch:

I agree with Modulation Alert about Jermaine! I always thought "gee, does he really think his own BROTHER would do that?" then I found out, well, yes. I guess he does, LOL!

Yeah what 'another brother' is it????

i listened to dangerous today and remembered that i always understood it wrong...

when he sings "you can call me honey, but you're no damn good for me", i always understood "you can call me conny, but you're no damn good for me".

and i always wondered why she should call him conny :p

The first time i heard Stranger in Moscow, I didn't know the name of the song and I thought he sang Stranger in my Skull.....

In Black Or White: "I believe in miracles, and I'm never gonna stop it tonight"

I still sing that even though I know it's wrong...

Smooth Criminal: 'Are you walking Annie'
Why You Wanna Trip on Me: 'why you gonna piss on me'
Dirty Diana: 'I wanna go to the mall.' Real lyrics: 'I wanna go too far.'

When I was young, I thought in Smooth Criminal it was; "Eddie are you ok" :lol:

I remember a friend of mine said he heard "she was underneath the table, eating sushi with her neighbour" instead of "She ran underneath the table he could see she was unable"

A little while ago I found out I was singing part of "You Rock My World" wrong. Instead of "And everything I own I give" I thought it was "And everything I'm gonna give"

Also I noticed on "Monkey Business" near the very end it sounds like he's saying "motherf**king kid" :eek: But I know that's not what he's really saying.

I remember a friend of mine said he heard "she was underneath the table, eating sushi with her neighbour" instead of "She ran underneath the table he could see she was unable"

:yes:
there's something strange about this verse
it seems Mike is the only one who could sing it "see she" instead of "sushi" with that melody

lolol thats so funny! eating sushi with your neighbour under the table... i guess i should try that one too! lolol

I was listening to WHEN I COME OF AGE last night..
And It really sounded like Michael sang the words
"and then I'll be a caption of a giant chimp"

Back