Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Hmm...I have people in the past done something like that for me and never really even sent it. But if you want to do that for me that would be good. If you are going to do it make sure you do cuz I not waiting til the end of December like I did last year with this friend I had who meant to sent me a calander and I ended up having to wait and she never even sent it.

Don't worry darl I'm not like that, I won't be going to riverlink today but hopefully sometime this week, I will duck into the store and see if they have it if they do I'll get it PM you so I can get your address and I'll send it on its way the next day after I get your address :).

If they don't have any in I'll see if I can order it in for you :) I know how it feels when someone says they are going to get something and they never get it or they just don't send it.

Don't worry darl I'm not like that, I won't be going to riverlink today but hopefully sometime this week, I will duck into the store and see if they have it if they do I'll get it PM you so I can get your address and I'll send it on its way the next day after I get your address :).

If they don't have any in I'll see if I can order it in for you :) I know how it feels when someone says they are going to get something and they never get it or they just don't send it.

Thank you for doing this for me :) I'll trust you on this one :)

Yeah it's happen to me twice and I have learnt from it so that's why I had to make sure, but I know you are not like that and I know you will do it. I trust you :).

Thank you for doing this for me :) I'll trust you on this one :)

Yeah it's happen to me twice and I have learnt from it so that's why I had to make sure, but I know you are not like that and I know you will do it. I trust you :).

:no: worries, I've got to get going now, Braithan is being a little rat and is starting to play up. I'll be online tonight most likely so if your around I'll talk to you then :).

:waving:

:no: worries, I've got to get going now, Braithan is being a little rat and is starting to play up. I'll be online tonight most likely so if your around I'll talk to you then :).

:waving:

Ok cool chat to you tonight if I get on here :) have a good day.

:banghead: im so fed with this comp!

guys, I have someone that wants to say hello, I'm babysitting him today for a couple of hours, so this photo was just taken about twenty minutes ago.

I would like to officially introduce you to my gorgeous 8 month old nephew Braithan.

2gxldmf.jpg

Aww he's a cutie :)

OMG. It just rained in Brisbane of all places. And I had to walk home in it. One good thing though... girls wearing summer clothes + wet weather = good combination.

I here that...the whole electrical world around me is 'being dang stupid' hehe

Meh my internet is being dang stupid!

:huggy: I know how that feels, I was trying to log onto mjjc this afternoon at my sisters place on her laptop and the internet was that slow that the connection kept timing out, I just got the shits and gave up in the end.

I'm now at home on my 1500kbps connection *kisses cable*

:lol: Thanks Seb, He was really good for he's aunty today, but don't let that face fool you, he can also be a little rascal too :lol:

Seems to b e ok....I re book marked it :) It's SO Cold here.

Bah! My brothers car just rolled down the street...with no one in it that is haha
just got a new paint job too :(

Whats everyone up to?

Im just watching Hey Hey while on mjjc

*Joins in singing Human nature* Hey gjuys how are you both?

what the HELL was just on hey hey it's saturday? If you saw it you'll know what I mean....

Your butt is mineeee

*grabs the microphone and sings*

Gonna Take You Right
Just Show Your Face
In Broad Daylight
I'm Telling You
On How I Feel
Gonna Hurt Your Mind
Don't Shoot To Kill
Come On, Come On,
Lay It On Me All Right

*okay is embarrassed now drops the microphone and bolts out the door*

I'm going to Riverlink tomorrow with Mum so I'll duck into the bookstore and see if they've got the MJ Calender for you :) its next years that you are wanting right?

That would be lovely if you do that hun...yes next years one... :)

what the HELL was just on hey hey it's saturday? If you saw it you'll know what I mean....

Ahhh WTF??? Jackson Chive???? Sorry I would also have gave them 1 too..What kinda MJ tribute was that???? I wasn't laughing at you lot I was laughing cuz that was crap...I rather see a real Tribute to MJ. That was so Mean and Sick REALLY!!!!

I think Harry Connick Jr was right... if they did that shit in America they'd be off television and ruined... I don't think wearing black face is acceptable... But hey we're Australia the nation where racism is hushed under the carpet.

*grabs the microphone and sings*

Gonna Take You Right
Just Show Your Face
In Broad Daylight
I'm Telling You
On How I Feel
Gonna Hurt Your Mind
Don't Shoot To Kill
Come On, Come On,
Lay It On Me All Right

*okay is embarrassed now drops the microphone and bolts out the door*

I know your game
what you're about.

Well
they say the sky's the limit
and to me that's really true

but
my friend
you have seen nothing

just wait 'til I get through -

Because I'm bad
I'm bad - come on

You know I'm bad
I'm bad - you know it!
You know I'm bad
I'm bad - come on

And the whole world has to answer right now

Just to tell you once again who's bad!

:S what happened?

A group was on Red Faces and they did a "tribute" / parody of the Jacksons... in black face. Well except the guy who was Michael, he wore white make up.

Maybe I'm overreacting but I seriously thought that was frowned upon...

Back