UK TV Alert: ***RE-AIRS*** My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story, Monday 27th July 2009

mo_rizwan

Proud Member
My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story
Monday 27th July - 9:00pm
ITV 2 (UK)

Uri Geller pays tribute to the star, remembering their long friendship, recollecting past conversations and presenting previously unseen footage from his private archive, including Michael Jackson's midnight shopping spree in Harrods and a trip to Exeter City FC. Also including scenes from Geller's wedding vow renewal ceremony, where the singer was the best man.

Last edited:
Re: ITV1 documentary to air Uri Geller's unseen Michael Jackson footage

another scumbag *friend* emerges, go figure

i do want to see the footage however

bump..........

AHA ive been looking for this thread.

ITV - 8PM - Sunday 26 July 09

Has just been advertised with a weepying Uri....

Uri never stops, huh? I think if you woudl ask th average person what they think Uri Geller is famous for...they'd say "Talking about MJ in the media". :doh: He needs to finally shut up and let MJ rest in peace. And Matt Fiddes makes me sick. Just wanted to say that.

Aww this is sweet, love Uri and Michael, :) hopefully see some nice memories!!

the only good thing about this is hopefully there will be some footage of me in it. geller and his stupid camcorder where everywhere. didnt matter mj was getting mobed he was to busy filming everything so he cash in later on. scumbag my friend my arse

Ive never seen any interview with MJ and Uri before.

Uri Geller annoys the hell out of me...

but I'll watching it because I love Michael.

I hope it's a nice portrayal, as ITV haven't been particulary kind to Michael in the past.

If I ever see gellar in the street I will straight walk right up to his bitch ass and bitch slapp him. Punk. I HATE him. Fuck off gellar

This may be nothing since I read it in the Daily Star: they're claiming they'll include footage of a doctor (in London) trying to administer Michael a painkiller with a syringe and Uri and Matt trying to prevent him from doing so.

why am i not suprised...geezzz Uri!
No respect.

While Uri may be bending Spoons i also think his Dignity got bent in the process

Re: UK TV Alert: My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story, Sunday 26th July 2009

Michael hadn't spoken to Uri since 2003 and he introduced him to Martin Bashir. I genuinely do not think Uri Geller had MJ best interests at heart. He exploited him for his own gain and he is still doing it!!

It's a pity Geller sold this footage to ITV, I doubt they'll be sympathetic. They'll pck out anything that can be sensationalised and highlight it.

26th July? Well that was quick...

This may be nothing since I read it in the Daily Star: they're claiming they'll include footage of a doctor (in London) trying to administer Michael a painkiller with a syringe and Uri and Matt trying to prevent him from doing so.

You're fudgin kidding? :bugeyed

Last edited:

could he even bend spoons?

wait um...didn't mj stop talking to him in like..geee 03?

Did'nt take that parasite long did it.......the talentless charletan

notice that he will neve bend UR spoon, it's the one he brought w/ him

What annoys me about him - I know he was a good friend to Mike at some point - but on the day MJ went, Mr Geller was telling the media how he quizzed Mike under hypnosis...asking him if he had abused children.

Now, if you had the ability to hypnotise people, would you do something as low as that and then blab to all and sundry about how you'd abused that trust?

He's another mixed up person I guess who snook in under the radar and was a hanger-on for a while.

I don't know the true nature of their relationship, so maybe I am completely speaking out of turn....but how he's behaved since the Bashir documentary only goes to reinforce my feelings.

I think Uri should donate any proceeds to MJ's charities

While Uri may be bending Spoons i also think his Dignity got bent in the process

pfft, I'll bend something a little more painful of his if he doesn't stop acting like he and MJ were best buddies for life.

doens't has Uri a email adress so we can thank him so much for everything he has done for MJ........??

I would love to send him a mail with the truth !!!

WHY WHY WHY!!! If he is such a good friend then why doesnt he stop talking about drugs and all other negative stuff.. He always finds a way to bring this into the conversation. He bothers me!! Uri needs to use his "talent" to get his own tv time

Back