June 9th 2009 - MJ leaves medical center

his voice is like chimes :wub: he even sounds sweet when he's being sarcastic

Woooo! How sexy is HE?
Its the mask; and the man behind it that oozes sexiness! :in_love:
And the VOICE!! Man! I cant wait to hear him sing again.

Thanks everyone! :)
003.jpg

how come mike has been going to dotor? :thinking:

is he o.k :heart:

i love the pictures i agree love the jacket :D

The curls are back nad the feodora is back.

What more can he give?

LMAO!!! I LOVE HIS answer "Why wounldt I be able to"!!!! LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!
Me too. Dumb question, strong answer. Tell 'em Mike!!!

He is a gorgeous man in many ways:wub:

You gotta respect his patience. Even when paps are all round him, he never forgets to make that "Peace" sign. Some might say it's just that he's in a good mood, but even when things were going really tough, he was doing it. That shows his inner strength. I don't think I've seen many other celebs doin it in similar situations.

yay!!! mike still has the curls! :) :wild:

Lol mike......ur the best! nice answer! :lol:

Is this the same jacket?

I really wish he would stop wearing it. He has access to all the labels in the world. I mean, Rushka could easily pull 500 jackets for him so he wouldn't have to wear the same thing twice. Also, after seeing him in amazing Balmain and Givenchy pieces, seeing him in a boring blazer just seems a little demode. And it makes him look old. Give us more fashion, mister!

yeh it would be nice to see him wear somethin different

But i guess maybe that jacket is his fave :)

I really wish he would stop wearing it. He has access to all the labels in the world. I mean, Rushka could easily pull 500 jackets for him so he wouldn't have to wear the same thing twice. Also, after seeing him in amazing Balmain and Givenchy pieces, seeing him in a boring blazer just seems a little demode. And it makes him look old. Give us more fashion, mister!

I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing the same thing twice :blink:

Love the pics, he looks gorgeous! I love that mask too, sexy.

You know what. I'm not too worried about this. Alot of people have seeing as he's been visiting medical centers alot. I personally think part of this whole 02 gig is making sure he's in tip top shape. Maybe that was some fine print in the deal made between him and the promoters. I wouldn't blame them for wanting to be sure Michael is in tip top shape.

You are right. This certainly has nothing at all to do with Michael's image issues. He has body dysmorphia. But, he could have been going here for years, and it's only now that the papz are interested because he is "hot news" again. It's all a mystery, but he looks fine to me.

I don't get it, why... don't we all use our favorite outfits several times? I'm sure he has other clothing, maybe he likes the jacket. I don't mind at all, it makes him more human. better than th pj's imo

I agree. I think it is pretensious to never wear the same thing twice. What is he supposed to do? Have a new outfit designed for him every day? Impossible. Besides, Michael is a pajama guy. He is just out to do errands basically; he is not on stage, so why should he worry about what he is wearing. Or, maybe he is comfortable and likes the outfits he is wearing. Doesn't everyone like certain pieces of their wardrobe that they wear quite often?

Look, Michael is HUMAN. Why not let him evolve and we can watch and enjoy. This is how it was before the internet. No one picked and picked and picked on him. It was just pure excitement, plain and simple. If you want to feel the Thriller, Bad and Dangerous days again, then criticizing Michael on every detail will keep this from happening.

I hope we can just enjoy. Sit back, and watch the magic in action.

:yes::D:yes:

This board moves so fast, that by the time I posted this, I swear that my thoughts had already been listed by other members. LOL.

Edit: ^^ I agree. :)

Thanks to all for the pix and footage. :flowers:

He looks and sounds great. I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing the same things...especially if they look good on him and he likes wearing it. I love that jacket for the simple fact that it's very different from the solid colors he normally wears. Everything doesn't have to be high fashion all the time, I think.

Nice to see the fedora back with the curls. But I just realized he's got those reading glasses on his shirt :shifty: and I don't think we've ever seen him in the reading glasses with the curls, have we? :unsure: If anyone has a pic, please post and refresh my memory. I wanna seeeee. :shifty: :p

LOL @ the way he answered the question WITH a question. I disagree that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. :lol:

haha i remember that pap....he was on that show for vh1 when they were trying to bring back the old teen idols to fame...lol he didn't know most of the old guys so didn't take pics of them.

he looked star struck and confident! Lol

First let me thank you for these great photos of Mike. He looks and sounds wonderful.

Second, I don't know who the guy is that asked that stupid quesiton "Can you Moonwalk?" Goodness that's so impolite to say. What do you think he is an old man with a cane for pete sake? It's like asking him...he Mike do you still like making music? And remember the reply...."It never left."

If I sound defensive about MJ ...sorry...it's just such silly questions to ask him. :agree:

I agree with you. I actually thinks it's really nice that Michael doesn't throw his clothes away after wearing it just once like other celebs tend to do.

In fact, I actually find it ridiculous that he spends that much money on clothes (ok, if i could afford it I probably would do that too :p). Balmain is one of my fave designers, but it's really expensive and Michael has what? 3 jackets or something, each worth about $ 15.000. So it would be a really expensive joke to just wear everything once. And I actually think everything in Michaels closet is kinda expensive, even his pj's.

This is Michael in Japan, 2007. He's wearing the exact same jacket he used to wear at MSG performing 'Beat It' in 2001. I love the fact that Michael picks out pieces that are timeless and that you can still wear after 10 years and it still looks like he could have bought it the day before.

beatitjacket.jpg

This is Michael in Japan, 2007. He's wearing the exact same jacket he used to wear at MSG performing 'Beat It' in 2001. I love the fact that Michael picks out pieces that are timeless and that you can still wear after 10 years and it still looks like he could have bought it the day before.

beatitjacket.jpg

Almost the same jacket but not exactly the same. :)

003.jpg

Back