Reuters, Yahoo & TMZ: AllGood Ent Threatens To Stop O2 Concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TMZ: Michael's London Shows In Jeopardy

I ask this question then...

Would'nt Frank Dileo have to show some proof to AllGoodEnt. that he represented Michael? 'cause if not how could they have gone ahead and worked out a deal with him otherwise? that would be plain foolish! And if the other Jackson's signatures are nowhere to be found on any contracts, then someone needs to tell them that they are doing a show without their knowledge!

What annoys me is that this is gathering speed and news organisations are catching wind of this. They will take GREAT pleasure in reporting this and creating hysteria among those who have purchased tickets to attend the show but they won't report that it has no affect of the upcoming shows once confirmed baseless!!

ARGH!

And do it in July of 2010!!!! :lol:

GTFOOH! :lol:

I know :lol:. It just sounds like something that 'he-who-shall-not-be-named' (and I don't mean Lord Voldemort) :lol:, would write.

NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD AT ALL.

Unless this is settled, what will happen is the company will get what is called an injunction against Michael Jackson and AEG which will prevent any concert from moving forward. AEG dealt with Tohme and AllGood with DiLeo. This is seriously fucked. The Joe brings in Rowe to clean this "mess up" and Rowe announces that he's Michael's manager. :doh:

NOT GOOD FOLKS.

Well, first they'd have to establish a showing that Dileo actually represented MJ when he signed the contract. Even if this is true AND Dileo was legally representing MJ, the two sides are destined to settle. Either MJ/AEG would throw them some money or maybe MJ would agree to throw one concert in the midst with his family or something. AEG won't let this get in their way.

Would'nt Frank Dileo have to show some proof to AllGoodEnt. that he represented Michael? 'cause if not how could they have gone ahead and worked out a deal with him otherwise? that would be plain foolish! And if the other Jackson's signatures are nowhere to be found on any contracts, then someone needs to tell them that they are doing a show without their knowledge!

I think about that. Now I wonder what role if any does Frank play in all of this? And the media reporting this is so sad. Media journalism and reporting has fallen off so bad, man. :lol:

LOL yeah... and I miscounted... he actually has 4... Bain's also still somewhere in the mix... never got officially sacked!

You really have cheered me up with your comments, even though this is worrying.Thanks. The whole management situation with MJ and this new law suit is all laughable. We have to see the funny side of all this I guess. Come back T.Mez and sort MJ out again. :)

Last edited:

I know :lol:. It just sounds like something that 'he-who-shall-not-be-named' and (I don't mean Lord Voldemort) :lol:, would write.

And chances are it's his handiwork. :lol:

Who else could it be!?! :lol:

Well, first they'd have to establish a showing that Dileo actually represented MJ when he signed the contract. Even if this is true AND Dileo was legally representing MJ, the two sides are destined to settle. Either MJ/AEG would throw them some money or maybe MJ would agree to throw one concert in the midst with his family or something. AEG won't let this get in their way.

Thats the way Im looking at it aswell.

Yes, it is proved that Frank was not the agent of Michael, the accusation is not worth anything. :doh:

Ok, TSCM. Now that we've gotten our hands on that contract between Frank and Allgood (or whatever their name is), we have to find the important contract, which is the one between MJ and Frank. If Frank did this without MJ's authority that's some serious fraud, and both MJ and AllGood will have their way with him.

does frank have a history with this entertainment company? is someone pissed that frank has gone back to mike?

so the atmosphere is saying that Michael's family is envious of him? afraid that he will always upstage them?

or is it just the family lawyers who are making me think that? or want me to think that, as a fan?

so the atmosphere is saying that Michael's family is envious of him? afraid that he will always upstage them?

or is it just the family lawyers who are making me think that? or want me to think that, as a fan?

Me thinks it's NOTHING like that. The Jackson family don't know NOTHING about this. Michael and Janet included.

The way this case looks is very confusing to see what is really going on. The o2 concerts will go on tho.

And I don't see ALL of the Jackson's giving Frank the authority to sign something on their behalf. The only person who signed anything was Frank. And why would the family allow this when Michael has said at least twice in the last year that he didn't want to do this, only wanting to do the O2 concerts once we knew anything. This doesn't make any sense. I'm sorry. I respect Frank for sticking up for Michael during the trial mess. But that only gets his pass so far for me. In regards to this concert business, if the complaint is legit, Frank messed up big time IMO.

former managers then? they are like Bain? just envious of him?

The "texas" venue is a riot! :rofl:

Seriously, if Dileo's sig is on the docs, then we can only assume that Mike and Dileo have some sorta deal in place. If so, then, this is still a big, BIG problem.

Also, ya'll don't find the timing of this and the Bain lawsuit to be more than a coincidence?

Sometimes, I wish stuff like this was done for publicity or for PR purposes only (i.e. planting fake stories in the press to get some attention), but unfortunately, that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Last week it was Bain, today it's "Allgood". One can only wonder who's next....... :(

I am sure some of you will grill me for saying this but I don't care, I'm grown I can take it...Here goes...
It seems that Michael didn 't have all these issues when Joe was his manager, only time they went to court (from what I know) is when they wanted to leave Motown. Joe made sure his seed got what was coming to him, and didn't sign any shady deals.

I really hope this is resolved along with the lawsuit from Ms. Bain's because I along with a million others have bought our tix and are super excited to see him perform.. Plus I want to go to London and see what the city has to offer, I love the accent..

Michael dear, please clean house, stick with one person to handle your affairs. Gather up everyone and ask them what deals they are working on and then tell them to cancel the, because from now on you will be doing your own negotiating. You need to shrink your entourage down to no more than 4-5 people and that is including security. That way you won't have to worry about hiring ppl to do your payroll or sign contracts for you.

ppl shold wait b4 lynching frank. the whole thing sounds highly dubious.

And I don't see ALL of the Jackson's giving Frank the authority to sign something on their behalf. The only person who signed anything was Frank. I'm sorry. But he messed this up big time IMO. And why would they will Michael has said at least twice in the last year that he didn't want to do this, only wanting to do the O2 concerts once we knew anything. This doesn't make any sense. I'm sorry. I respect Frank for sticking up for Michael during the trial mess. But that only gets his pass so far for me. In regards to this concert business, if it is legit, Frank messed up big time IMO.

Well, that's a good point, too.

TSCM, did the contract say that Frank was acting as a rep for all of the Jacksons or just MJ?

I think it's wise to take bread and a few drinks, because probably that's gonna take some time...

:D Yeah, you're probably right. But I like to think I can expect more well founded answers from the people with first hand knowledge of and actual involvement in Mr. Jackson's business dealings than an *ahem* "online entertainment news page" and various other "journalists". Don't mistake me, I have no intention of trying to downplay anybody's feelings on this issue. Anything that has even the slightest possibility of ruining the one moment in Michael Jackson history that some of us have been waiting a lifetime for is definately nervewracking.:agree: But me myself PERSONALLY...I have a natural mistrust and intense dislike of the news media. As a general rule I don't believe ANYTHING they tell me, let alone "information" they try to report about Mr. Jackson. But I honestly believe that if there was any sort of merit to any of this at all, Mr. Jackson's people if not Mr. Jackson himself would have been all over this. Because for all appearances, Mr. Jackson IS a very VERY good businessman. It's one of the reasons he's made it so long. If there was any chance that he could take a serious blow professionally, personally, etc. then the threat would be dealt with swiftly and without mercy. So the fact that Mr. Jackson or his lawers haven't even responded to any of this yet kind of tells me that there probably isn't a lot to this but hype.

And chances are it's his handiwork. :lol:

Who else could it be!?! :lol:

Yeah probably :lol:. Us MJ fans need to find a planet to colonize and drag MJ there with us and then ship the O2 along with him. Then set up advanced defence system/space station that detects incoming known BS'ers like Roger the Fried-chicken and other potential ones and blows them to smithereens before they land with targeted laser satellites :lol:. Then voila, no more problems in MJ world.

ppl shold wait b4 lynching frank. the whole thing sounds highly dubious.

Yeah it does even with what TSCM said. This could be all for nothing. Frank probably didn't even sign anything after all but it's an issue on how this AllGood company is looking at it. But then again, if the Jacksons don't know about it, maybe Frank or AllGood don't either. And the article sounds more retarded every time I read it. It's like trying to get out of some kind of maze but not being able to because you don't know if there's an out door to get the cheese, lol.

Yeah probably :lol:. Us MJ fans need to find a planet to colonize and drag MJ there with us and then ship the O2 along with him. Then set up advanced defence system/space station that detects incoming known BS'ers like Roger the Fried-chicken and other potential ones and blows them to smithereens before they land with targeted laser satellites :lol:. Then voila, no more problems in MJ world.

:rofl: Oddly enough when I was like nine or ten and there was some craziness going on then, I was thinking the same thing: "get some lasers and blow them haters up for disrespecting Michael, blow them all up!" :lol:

oh I dont buy that at all!
If Michael signed any agreement for any kind of show it'd have exploded like a bomb!!
not now after all the O2 choatic...

Yeah it does even with what TSCM said. This could be all for nothing. Frank probably didn't even sign anything after all but it's an issue on how this AllGood company is looking at it. But then again, if the Jacksons don't know about it, maybe Frank or AllGood don't either. And the article sounds more retarded every time I read it. It's like trying to get out of some kind of maze but not being able to because you don't know if there's an out door to get the cheese, lol.

Again, if these people are maligning Frank then he needs to say something. It can seriously ruin his name and reputation. If Frank did sign w/o Michael's consent, then it's fraud and he can face some serious consequences. If Frank signed w/ Michael's consent, then AllGood will proceed in federal court.

It comes down to Frank DiLeo and his response.

:D Yeah, you're probably right. But I like to think I can expect more well founded answers from the people with first hand knowledge of and actual involvement in Mr. Jackson's business dealings than an *ahem* "online entertainment news page" and various other "journalists". Don't mistake me, I have no intention of trying to downplay anybody's feelings on this issue. Anything that has even the slightest possibility of ruining the one moment in Michael Jackson history that some of us have been waiting a lifetime for is definately nervewracking.:agree: But me myself PERSONALLY...I have a natural mistrust and intense dislike of the news media. As a general rule I don't believe ANYTHING they tell me, let alone "information" they try to report about Mr. Jackson. But I honestly believe that if there was any sort of merit to any of this at all, Mr. Jackson's people if not Mr. Jackson himself would have been all over this. Because for all appearances, Mr. Jackson IS a very VERY good businessman. It's one of the reasons he's made it so long. If there was any chance that he could take a serious blow professionally, personally, etc. then the threat would be dealt with swiftly and without mercy. So the fact that Mr. Jackson or his lawers haven't even responded to any of this yet kind of tells me that there probably isn't a lot to this but hype.

You notice the mistruths in the TMZ and Reuters articles too? That's why these stories are just LAUGHABLE! Just when you think you heard it all, here's some more! :lol:

I'm sure Bubbles will sue him next.

http://mjjr.net/news-i434-2.html

Dispute Between Frank Dileo, AllGood Entertainment, AEG

A dispute has arisen between New Jersey based entertainment firm, AllGood Entertainment, Inc. ("AGE"), and Frank Dileo in conjunction with AEG regarding Michael Jackson's planned summer concerts at London's O2. MJJR.net has reviewed several comprehensive documents and proposals from the firm regarding this matter and will now explain the circumstances as they stand.

The plan of AllGood Entertainment was to host a "one-time event" tentatively titled "The Jackson Family Reunion: A Concert for the World" in the summer of 2009. The concert would star Michael and Janet Jackson while also including his siblings: LaToya, Rebbie, and all of his brothers. Billed as "The Most Anticipated Concert Event in Music History" the concert was anticipated to gross more than $93 million through a variety of means including ticket sales (at $135 each), sponsoring, Pay-Per-View access, DVD and CD sales, merchandising, digital downloads, broadcasting, and licensing. Using such a figure as a selling point, the company sought out a sponsorship to help fund the endeavor which included around $30 million of expenses.

The concert was anticipated to be held in one of several stadiums--either in New Orleans, San Diego, New Jersey, or Atlanta. The event would be day long and recorded professionally for Pay-Per-View and DVD releases with a projected first-showing audience of 100 million. The Pay-Per-View would fetch and estimated 3 to 7 million purchasers at $30 each, and there would be a worldwide market campaign building up to the event.

In addition to the proposal (which was drafted in attempts of locating a sponsor to fund the project), MJJR.net has reviewed several contractual documents between AllGood Entertainment and Frank Dileo. On November 26, 2008, a four page confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement was signed with regards to the reunion concert; the document is signed by roughly half a dozen parties including Frank Dileo. The term of the agreement was for 18 months following November 2008. The other signed agreement, drafted on November 21, 2008 and signed on November 25, 2008, was again four pages and signed by Frank Dileo and affiliated parties of AllGood Entertainment. This agreement called for at least a 90 minute performance by Michael Jackson and 150 minute performance overall by all parties of the Jackson family. The agreement also called for a press conference in which all Jackson family members were present to announce the concert. The Jackson family members would receive $24 million in profit for their involvement with the remaining money being distributed to the affiliated parties.

It should be noted that nowhere in any contract does the signature or authorization of ANY Jackson family member exist, it appears these contracts and proposals were drafted explicitly by Frank Dileo and AllGood Entertainment with no signed confirmation by any of the Jackson family members; it is unclear to what degree the Jackson family members are even aware of the whole situation.

Back on March 27, 2009, AllGood Entertainment sent a cease and desist letter via e-mail to Randy Phillips of AEG, which MJJR.net has also reviewed. This was in regards to an article that appeared online questioning who Michael Jackson's spokesperson really was, which stated: "A spokesman for Dileo told CelebrityAccess that they would release a statement along with AEG to address Rowe's claims next week and suggested that legal action may be in the offing." The letter threatened AEG with legal action if Frank Dileo continued any alleged partnership with AEG during the period of time he was meant to be with AllGood Entertainment.

On April 11, 2009 Randy Phillips responded to the cease and desist notice in stating that "Mr. Dileo and does not involve AEG Live in any manner whatsoever," and advised AllGood Entertainment that any legal issues were between that company and Frank Dileo and it has no involvement with AEG or their Jackson-related endeavors what-so-ever. In fact, this claim was reiterated in two separate e-mails from Mr. Phillips, and it has been stated that he worked directly with Michael Jackson and Dr. Tohme Tohme to negotiate the AEG contracts and procedures. In rebuttal of these claims, AllGood Entertainment sent a second notice again citing the CelebrityAccess article published on the Internet which referenced Frank Dileo as acting on behalf of Michael Jackson and AEG. However, the notice by AllGood Entertainment also seems to erroneously quote the published article using quotes which do not actually appear in the article itself. As a final follow-up, AllGood Entertainment wrote: "While Frank Dileo's actions were reprehensible, AEG's very public support of Dileo and continued association with him despite our efforts to Cease and Desist them, is tantamount to anti-trust and anti-competitive practices."

In summary, two contracts and agreements were signed by December 1, 2008 by Frank Dileo and parties relating to Dileo's agency and AllGood Entertainment's agency. None of these contracts bare any signature of the Jacksons, nor has there been any confirmation that the Jackson siblings are aware of these concert-related plans. Even within the proposal that detailed at length the expenses, profits, and plans of each artist, there are no direct quotes from any of the Jacksons themselves to bring credence to the proposal. After reviewing many documents and communications regarding this conflict, MJJR.net does not believe that the dispute between Frank Dileo and AllGood Entertainment will have any negative impact on AEG and the O2 concerts.

With no signatures or authorization by Michael Jackson within the contracts between Frank Dileo and AllGood Entertainment, and seemingly just one online Web site referencing that Frank Dileo had any involvement with AEG, there does not appear to be much legal cause for concern over the O2 concerts. Again, the cease and desist letter did not occur until the night that CelebrityAccess published an article proclaiming that Frank Dileo and AEG would release a statement the following week with regards to Leonard Rowe's questionable involvement. No such statement was ever released, Randy Phillips insisted that he only worked through Michael Jackson and Dr. Tohme Tohme in the matter, and the article in question only cites a "spokesperson of Frank Dileo" as the source and does not include any direct quotes from Frank Dileo himself.

Finally, on October 30, 2008 (one month before any such contracts, proposals, or agreements were drafted and signed), Michael Jackson issued the following statement: "My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we’ve certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon." Stay tuned...

Source: MJJR.net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back