NEW PICTURES!! with christian again:)

OH MY DEAR GOD!!!

He is looking SO DAMMMMNNN beautiful!
:wub: :cry: :wub:

I just saw the picture and began hyperventilating. I absolutely ADORE his new haircut and with the way that fedora is on his head IT IS JUST KILLLLLLLING ME!!!!

Zomg I just wanna just screeeam right now. And in an effing GOOD way!

I was like praying last week for some sort of new picture or something you know and I am so glad I got to see this ... And that it WASN'T going to the clinic or the hospital and stuff.

I really can't get over how cute he's looking. :cry: I think I'm gonna cry even. :p

Now watch, I bet the stupid celeb shows (ahem tabloid cough cough) won't show these pictures. After all...he's not wearing a mask or "funny/stupid clothes" as they so lovingly put it. :rolleyes: @sswholes

Annywaay...thank u soooo much for posting these. Now it won't matter of this day is gonna good or sucky > I'll just look at the pictures and know I have a reason to smile :D

I so LOVE seeing Michael Jackson
out and about. :cheeky:

141414t11hd5d7.jpg

Yeah, I like this, happy to see him again in fedora!!! :) Cool! He looks good! :D

:wild: I am so loving him in that fedora right now! He looks great :yes: thanks for posting. This made my day :D

I am LOVING the jacket and the fedora!
So good to see him smiling!
And look how long his hair is! :wub:
The boy is FIYAN!

Thx for the pictures! wow he looks cool! :)

he might be wearing an ED Hardy shirt like this i think

China_NWT_Mens_ED_HARDY_Eagle_Skull_S_S_Black_Tee_T_ShirtNWT_Mens_ED_HARDY200884159583.jpg

Wow, I really like this outfit. He seems to love these trousers and the coat so much. Yay and the fedora is also there. He looks beautiful and wonderful. Bless him.

Why is it so that Michael's hair style seems nearly exactly the same as mine (only difference is hair color)?

Gush ,he looks so handsome and happy. I'm happy that Fedora is come back .
Thanks for the piccy.

eheheh ahhhhh Michael is such a cutie! Christian seems to have so much energy, he even makes Michael look layed back LOL. He's like come on friend, lets go have fun!!!

yeah that's the new season's wear...past seasons have the logo in the back and on the side....damn u christian....now people know im wearing old shirts!

lol he looks pretty damn good. and can i say that i love the hair?

Back