Happy Thanksgiving!!

Momma Shannon

Proud Member
Wanted to start this one a lil early. Not sure if I'll make it on tomorrow to say it or not :lol:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all those who celebrate it and wishing my extended family a wonderful day of family, friends and fellowship :cheers:

:hug:

Re: Happy thanksgiving!!

Thanks!!!! :flowers:

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate and also to MJ and his family!! :)

Re: Happy thanksgiving!!

I don't celebrate thanksgiving,but i want to wish to everybody that does,a wondeful,blessed and happy thanksgiving,near the company of the ones you lovet he most.

I specially want to wish a very blessed and happy thanksgiving,to the ones that this year,will not be that happy due to many different circunstances life brings.
My heart is,andwill be even more tomorrow,to all of you.

God bless you all

Happy Thanksgiving! I have to start cooking here in a little while. -_- I hope everyone has a wonderful day and most of all have a great time with your family and friends. :)

We dont celebrate Thanksgiving here either, but I wish all the best to everyone here and happy holiday for those who celebrate...
Even if we dont celebrate we must give thanks y'all :wild:

And Happy Thanksgiving to Mike and family as well! :cheers:

:angel:Sending you and your lots of thoughts and prayers this Holiday Season...

Tell your Parents & Grandparents you love them, hug a child, your sister (s), your brothers and everyone else in between...

Please Be Safe, Stay Healthy, and Be Happy ~~~

whoo hoo! Foodie food time tomorrow!!! :)
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!
And Happy Holidays, and all that good stuff... u guyz are great :yes:

Have a nice an Happy Thanks giving to those who celebrate it ,Have a nice time with your Family and Frinds.Happy Thanks Giving to Michael And his family .

I'm Brazilian but I wish Happy Thanksgiving to all of americans especially Michael and his kids!:flowers:

God bless you!

:cheers:

l don't celevrate it l am Muslim but l wish you all member and MJJCommunity team happy thanksgiving and as well as Michael and his children God bless them.
this one is for you :) l hope you like it.
a23n9e.jpg

l don't celevrate it l am Muslim but l wish you all member and MJJCommunity team happy thanksgiving and as well as Michael and his children God bless them.
this one is for you :) l hope you like it.
a23n9e.jpg
:rofl: this pic is to funny!
HAPPY TURKEY,CHICKEN, or TOFURKEY(for the veggie heads like me)!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it, especially Michael and the family :)

What do you eat in Thanksgiving?Turkey and what more?:huh:

I'm just curious....:D
Hi Dri,
Well depending on family traditions, but the basics are:
1.Turkey/Chicken or Hen/Duck or maybe even all three put together here in the states it's called Turducken
2.Stuffing/Dressing
3.Cranberry sauce
4.Green beans, sometimes it will come in casserole form
5.Mac n' cheese (my favorite)
6.Sweet potato or pumpkin pie or different kinds of cakes
7.Some families may serve different kinds of greens: collards, kale, mustard
8.Dinner rolls or cornbread
That's all I can think of for right now..

I will be sleeping most of the day away due to the fact I work overnights so when I get off in the morning I am going straight to bed, no meal for me until I get ready to go to work then I will go "steal" some food from one of my relatives place..lol then go back to work.

happy hanxgiving mj familia!!!! idk if ill be on 2morro either..well my phone is always logeed on but yea lol

Happy Thanksgiving to all.And I hope Shannon saves me some PIE!!! lol
:lol: remembers to save a slice of pie - want whip creme?

What do you eat in Thanksgiving?Turkey and what more?:huh:

I'm just curious....:D

Hi Dri,
Well depending on family traditions, but the basics are:
1.Turkey/Chicken or Hen/Duck or maybe even all three put together here in the states it's called Turducken
2.Stuffing/Dressing
3.Cranberry sauce
4.Green beans, sometimes it will come in casserole form
5.Mac n' cheese (my favorite)
6.Sweet potato or pumpkin pie or different kinds of cakes
7.Some families may serve different kinds of greens: collards, kale, mustard
8.Dinner rolls or cornbread
That's all I can think of for right now..

I will be sleeping most of the day away due to the fact I work overnights so when I get off in the morning I am going straight to bed, no meal for me until I get ready to go to work then I will go "steal" some food from one of my relatives place..lol then go back to work.

I'm cooking the same basic stuff listed here but I also have a Southern Maryland Traditional feast of Stuffed Ham. It is a dish that dates back to slavery in St. Mary's County. It is a corned ham stuffed with kale, cabbage, onions, black pepper, red pepper, mustard seeds and a few more seasonings. My brother sold our family receipe to Betty Crocker :doh: but there are many different ways to make it :yes: It's still mostly a Maryland thing.

Be
banner02.gif

for life and good health.

Have a happy thanksgiving
enjoy the turkey /stuffing and pies

turkey07.gif
turkey03.gif
turkey04.gif

:lol: remembers to save a slice of pie - want whip creme?

I'm cooking the same basic stuff listed here but I also have a Southern Maryland Traditional feast of Stuffed Ham. It is a dish that dates back to slavery in St. Mary's County. It is a corned ham stuffed with kale, cabbage, onions, black pepper, red pepper, mustard seeds and a few more seasonings. My brother sold our family receipe to Betty Crocker :doh: but there are many different ways to make it :yes: It's still mostly a Maryland thing.
Hi Shannon,
I use to live in Maryland so I have had that dish before back when I ate meat. LOL@your brother for sharing the family recipe, well now others can share with you.. However I do miss the all you can eat crab boils in MD.. Ship some crabs down to Atlanta for me (just kidding, kinda)lol..

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow American fans ;)

Enjoy your day , and listen to Michael :D

Oh and watch Friends!

Chanberries LOL

Back