michael may write memoirs

This is very suspicious to me. And even if it was true, he wouldn't be doing it because he needs the money. It would be because he wants to.

yes,but sleazy tabloids wouldn't be sleazy if they didn't add some crap - HEAVEN FORBID! :bugeyed

lol

no doubt the story has been made up because of the lawsuit and one of the things being to write a book. nothing but that imo ie B.S

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he published a 600 page autobiography with the words 'Kiss MY A$$" written over and over....and over again....on all 600 pages. That would be all these people deserve. :lol:

Last edited:
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he published a 600 page autobiography with the words 'Kiss MY A$$" written over and over....and over again....on all 600 pages. That would all these people deserve. :lol:

*dead* :rofl:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he published a 600 page autobiography with the words 'Kiss MY A$$" written over and over....and over again....on all 600 pages. That would all these people deserve. :lol:

:shock:

:hysterical:

That would be HILARIOUS! It would suit him too (what with him being a little kiddy and evrything) :lol:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he published a 600 page autobiography with the words 'Kiss MY A$$" written over and over....and over again....on all 600 pages. That would be all these people deserve. :lol:

I would so buy that

mikka got more money then oprah, what the hell is bill talking about?

I'll take anything he's puttin out right about now.....

I would like Michael to write an autobiography, something more personal than his autobiography Moonwalk which was just about his career. But at present it would be wrong for Michael to do an autobiography because too much media attention over the last decade has focused on his personal life. An autobiography will just raise more unanswered questions for the media at present, just has his interviews have done. The focus on Michael needs to shifted back to why he became the most famous person in the world, and that is for being an amazing singer, songwriter and dancer.

When the media changes it's bigoted attitude towards Michael, then it will be the right time for Michael to write an autobiography. But I think he should do one when he's a lot older than in his 50's.

Well if he waits for the media to change their attitude towards him, then we'll probably never see an autobiographey from him then.

I don't see why it's hard to imagine Michael working on more then just an album at present. When he did Moonwalk he was going on tour, remember? It's entirely plausible that he could undertake doing an album and a book at the same time. Doing one doesn't mean he isn't doing the other. We know he's working on an album, so why trip?

I'm sick and tired of rumors! so sick! when they don't have any news on Michael they simply make it up
the way the trial stopped before it even started that must've left them HUNGRY

Last edited:
I'll take anything he's puttin out right about now.....
You know even non-hardcore fans also been painfully waiting for anything new from him. When I see responses to recent MJ-related articles which is not about music, outside this board, everybody's like, "Pleeease a new album Michael!" It's a beautiful thing.

I don't believe the story, but then again, who knows if he puts out a memoir faster than what we think? Maybe in a few years. People will eat it up. Since he don't do interviews a lot, he might find writing a memoir way more attractive to set the record straight and reflect on his life.

I just don't believe this particular article, it's not that I don't believe he'll write another book someday, it just seems highly unlikely right now

Hmm.... This sounds like another rumor to me, especially because they try to make it sound like he would be doing it just to make money. I don't know thought, I kind of wish it were true. I dream of someday having a really in-depth, personal autobiography. When I read Moonwalker I really didn't feel like I gained that much more of an understanding of Michael as a person because it brushed over so many issues and focused on the business. If he wrote another memoir I hope he would delve more into his feelings and not sugarcoat over so many things. I think he's a bit young still to be writing a memoir...unless he plans to write another one when he's like 70, anyway-which would be fine with me! :D

He should release new material, and do a tour. That would make some money. As far as a memoir is concerned...why not just do another book like Moonwalk?

DEAD@your comment!!!!
roflllll:rofl:
Even if he did that, I would still go to Barnes & Nobles to pick up 4 copies...lol:D

lol haha that would be a good idea whisper. that's all the media deserves from Michael nothing more :D

i´d love to read about the way he educates his children..as everybody says they´re so polite and nice..i´m really interested in that..

EMBATTLED pop singer Michael Jackson is said to be trying to make a deal to write his memoirs.
He is reportedly talking to New York publishing houses in a bid to get a huge advance to help with his massive financial problems.
A publishing insider said: "Despite all that's known about Michael, he is still one of our most intriguing celebrities and if he's truly candid and reveals some good secrets, his memoirs could easily be a huge bestseller."

source :http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entert...ll/2008/11/26/michael-jackson-86908-20924949/

i sure would love to read a big many page book written by mj i wish he d do it but it has been said so many times beofre and turned out to be not true well we can only wait and see:angel:

Back