[NEW PHOTOS] Actor Rick Fox collided with MJ's SUV, MJ was NOT in the SUV at the time

StarTrader

Proud Member
Actor Rick Fox collided with MJ's SUV, whilst MJ was making a medical visit. Luckily everything is okay.

Some photos:
mbig49.jpg

xgbbj9.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [NEW PHOTOS] Little car accident: med checkup for Michael Jackson

Here's a copy n paste of what's in that link:

29 Ott - Visita lampo dal medico per Michael Jackson con incidente fuori programma. L'ex popstar che da qualche giorno è tornato in auge sui principali siti americani qui è stato ripreso dai fotografi davanti allo studio di Los Angeles. Mentre Michael è dentro l'attore Rick Fox urta incidentalmente il Suv della popstar. Attimi di tensione con le guardie del corpo prima del chiarimento.

Ecco le foto:
sqtaop.jpg

mbig49.jpg

Fonte: LaReppublica

(Master Photo Milano)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow. Ohh, poor guy! i'm glad he's ok though.

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

What a great birthday present to me! It's on Friday!

Ack. When did this happen?! Dang, I'm glad Michael's okay. Crap scares the hell outta me.

But seriously, when's the last time Michael was out in public THIS much? Something must be going on!

Thank God nothing bad has happened!

So Ex- Mr. Vanessa Williams and Ex -LA Laker- Actor Rick Fox hit Michael's SUV. Was Rick a DUI case ?
Where was The SUV hit ? From Behind ? I hope Michael is ok. I wouldn't want to see a bruise on his body. He's so delicate.WOW.That's news and it turned out to be good news when you see Michael walking and able to go to the Hospital to see if he's ok.

please would somebody translate exactly what happened?

Holy crap, I almost freaked out! :bugeyed Thanks for the news, I am glad he'd ok. :better:

Well im glad he's ok!!

please would somebody translate exactly what happened?

This is directly from a free translation website, LOL:

29 Oct - Visit flash from the medical one for Michael Jackson with accident outside program. he former popstar that from some day returned in height on the main American sites here was taken again from the photographers before the study of Los Angeles. While Michael is within the actor Rick Fox collision by chance the Suv of the popstar. Moments of tension with the guards of the body before the explanation.

Thanks for the pics and translation :)

Thanks for posting...

question: didnt Mike change his clothes this week??? :unsure:

Phew, I'm glad it aint too serious. Be careful Mike.

And yeah, he certainly is out A LOT... and getting A LOT of press along with it... :unsure:

Thank you StarTrader for putting "little accident" in the title so ppl don't freak out too much.

I'm glad he seems to be okay.

On a lighter note, he's looking mighty spiffy there. ;D

I hope Rick Fox is okay, too. :shifty:

this scared the crap out of me. :(
fortunately, MJ is fine.

Is it just me or does he look like he's using that umbrella as a walking stick of some sort? I'm hoping he didn't hurt his leg or something..

wow, that really scared me for a second, my eyes must have skipped past the "little" and just seen the "car accident" part. :bugeyed I'm glad it wasn't serious and everyone's okay. it's really strange that we've been seeing Michael so much, I think this is the most times I've seen him in a row since I became a fan last year.

bleeding heck when did this happen. anymore news stories on this to see what exactly happened?

ahhrgh my heart skipped a beat there. Glad all is a OK.

This is directly from a free translation website, LOL:

29 Oct - Visit flash from the medical one for Michael Jackson with accident outside program. he former popstar that from some day returned in height on the main American sites here was taken again from the photographers before the study of Los Angeles. While Michael is within the actor Rick Fox collision by chance the Suv of the popstar. Moments of tension with the guards of the body before the explanation.

I'm trying to figure this out from that lousy website translation, was MJ actually in the building with the doc when Rick collided with the SUV? Or was MJ in the SUV when it was hit and than due to that he visited the doc? I don't understand a word of Italian, LOL, can someone cofirm what happened?

Last edited:

OMG :eek:

Thank God it wasn't anything searious and he's ok.

I think MJ was inside the building. I don't think it was anything serious.

slighty better translation.from this it seems mj wasnt i n the car butthen why go to the hospitial then or maybe he didnt.seemsthe pics are of mj leaving a studio? wheres rasta pasta when u need them lol

Lightning visit to the doctor for Michael Jackson by accident outside the program. The former popstar that some day he returned to popular sites on the main American here has been taken by photographers in front of a studio in Los Angeles. While Michael is inside the actor Rick Fox hits the passing of popstar Suv. Moments of tension with the bodyguards before clarification

thank god Micky is fine. i hope he wasn't in the car during that accident. nice to see you everyday Michael it is a bliss.

I love how he use this umbrella like" Charlly Chapline" sorry for the spelling.

slighty better translation.from this it seems mj wasnt i n the car butthen why go to the hospitial then or maybe he didnt.seemsthe pics are of mj leaving a studio? wheres rasta pasta when u need them lol
"Studio" as in doctor's studio.

so he was at a doctors for something else and the car got hit while it was waiting outside??

ok thanks guys. thats a relief then. but what was mj at the docs for ? one mystery sloved another begins lol

Back