Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I don't like the talk about fake vocals! It's stupid! Many artist including MJ recorded many songs that didn't make their albums! MJ said this himself!

So, why now when it comes to MJ anything unreleased is all of a sudden fake? Stupid tabloid trash! Who ever made that crap up family or not should sit there a$$es down!

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Have the Estate and Sony dragged their heels on This Is It, the film, the album and the DVD?

Have the Estate dragged their heels on the Opus?

Have the Estate dragged their heels on the Cirque Du Soleil Show?

Have the Estate dragged their heels on the video game and the on-line game?

Have the Estate dragged their heels when entering into the $250 million record deal with Sony?

Have the Estate dragged their heels when negotiating better terms for the Estate's financings?

Have the Estate dragged their heels when dealing with all the lawsuits against them?

Give credit when it is due. All the above projects are accomplished less than two years after Michael left us. John Branca, John McClain and other individuals working for the Estate are far from incompetent.

Brance said the album will be released either before Christmas or in 2011. Did he firmly say the album will NOT be released this year?

Lastly, what does the Oprah interview have anything to do with album production? Don't read tabloid junk.

This is my last post..I'm referring to the album not any of the above, all of the sources have all stated the release is coming this year 9 Nov / 22 Nov / 28 Nov / 6 Dec, where is this coming from? SONY / Estate that's where.

And the Oprah show will have an affect on the album production, in terms of being delayed...many people and fans will boycott the album if Michael Jacksons mother states her sons voice is not her son on the album, you can say what you like but people do read and believe tabloid junk, even Michael said this and this is why were in this mess today. I've left this thread for good, just too sad.

Here's an idea. Have Seth riggs listen to the music. After 25 years as michaels voice coach he'll know

If true, this would be a great idea.

Here's an idea. Have Seth riggs listen to the music. After 25 years as michaels voice coach he'll know

Thats a good idea actually.

Honestly, I don't need Seth Riggs or a "forensic audiologist" to verify the authenticity of Michael's vocals for I never have doubt or believe in those tabloid trash.

This remind me of the body double rumor when This Is It was released. When people saw the film in theatre, they knew damn well the consumated artist who worked hard in the rehearsal was none other than Michael Jackson.

I say, let the music speak for itself. When the songs go public, this ridiculous rumor will die immediately.

Didn't the Estate confirm the tracks are real, what other proof do we need? Do we need a booklet that comes with a "approved by Seth Riggs" stamp?

What if his mother says some songs it's not Michael? What are we suppose to think? I know I would be really confused.

What if his mother says some songs it's not Michael? What are we suppose to think? I know I would be really confused.

Who gave you the idea that Ms. Katherine will say something like that?

Was Katherine in the studio with Michael?

Were Prince and Paris with Michael in the studio?

Were all those Teddy Riley tweets lies?

Will.am.i lied?

Lenny Kravitz lied too?

Didn't we all hear snippet of Another Day, was that not Michael Jackson?

Is it not a well known fact that Michael Jackson overrecorded for all his albums?

Is $250 million just pocket change that Sony spent without even thinking?

Those who believe the tabloid writers and boycott the album deserved to be lied.

Last edited:

Who gave you an idea that Ms. Katherine will say something like that?

I usually google Michael's name and then it lists 3 articles for him posted today and one article said his mother will tell Oprah this. I don't know if it's true but it makes me worried.

I usually google Michael's name and then it lists 3 articles for him posted today and one article said his mother will tell Oprah this. I don't know if it's true but it makes me worried.

Are those three articles from credible source? Are you sure they are not from TMZ, RF, NY Daily News, Parez Hilton, etc...?

May I suggest you to be more selective when obtaining news on Michael Jackson?

Don't believe everything said on Michael Jackson unless the information is from a known credible source.

A newspaper as well respected as The New York Times is not 100% accurate when writing about Michael Jackson.

Are those three articles from credible source? Are you sure they are not from TMZ, RF, NY Daily News, Parez Hilton, etc...?

May I suggest you to be more selective when obtaining news on Michael Jackson?

Don't believe everything said on Michael Jackson unless the information is from a known credible source.

A newspaper as well respected as The New York Times is not 100% accurate when writing about Michael Jackson.

It was called PeaceFM Online. I have no idea who they are. I don't believe anything until I actually see it. Ofocurse I will wait to see the interview. Sometimes interesting articles come up not tabloid like that.

All these stories are simply "tabloid" trash. Why are we getting so worked up about lousy speculation and rumor? This is the world of Michael Jackson- there was always controversy before every album - nothing has changed.

I'm out of here for awhile -this anticipation is really killing me- I'm hoping the album comes out in Dec. if not well, I'll be disappointed, but I know that the best news of all is that we will get a new album! And that makes me very very excited!:D

Guys just wait for the oprah/mrs jackson interview and see what mrs jackson says.

I will do that for sure. I hope the album does come out this year if not then I can wait. I am looking forward to getting the dvd collection of his videos in the mean time soon.

Cirque Du Soleil to 'Immortal'-ize Michael Jackson's Neverland in new tour
By Ryan Pearson (CP) – 25 minutes ago

"Michael Jackson is throughout the entire show, but in no way am I going to use a stand-in," King said, adding that songs would include hits from "Thriller" to "Smooth Criminal," as well as new remixes like those made for Cirque's Beatles show, "Love."
"Immortal" will also feature as-yet-unreleased songs that Jackson had finished before his death last year, including some from an album that the singer's estate hopes will go on sale by Christmas, Branca said.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ca...qM5iMvTjk2KbkbCFJhwYlLqaJAopEEA?docId=5022278

I am getting so impatient!! I really thought we would have heard something by now. But at the same time I dont want them to throw together some piece of crap just to have it out by Christmas. If we have to wait til 2011 for an amazing album, I am willing to wait.

Memefan;3045182 said:

"Immortal" will also feature as-yet-unreleased songs that Jackson had finished before his death last year, including some from an album that the singer's estate hopes will go on sale by Christmas, Branca said.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ca...qM5iMvTjk2KbkbCFJhwYlLqaJAopEEA?docId=5022278
:woohoo:LONG LIVE THE KING OF POP, MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!! :swoon:

:8-25-03stretcher:

Memefan;3045182 said:

"Michael Jackson is throughout the entire show, but in no way am I going to use a stand-in," King said, adding that songs would include hits from "Thriller" to "Smooth Criminal," as well as new remixes like those made for Cirque's Beatles show, "Love."

Interesting, indeed.
See... there's been big expectation about this show and many, many headlines today.
This might be the perfect scenario to give the news of the new album.

BUM!!!!!!

Go do it, Estate!!!!!

OhmyCAT.gif

(not us, of course, we are getting old waiting for this, but the rest of the world is not that aware :D)

I think there waiting for the hype of the Game and the Box Set to set in along with the Immortal World Tour to sink in and then the Album will be saved for Last.

That's what I am betting on.

guys STOP with the fake vocals thing. from now on lets just end it. thats it. no more.

the jackie thing was just cruel. not necessarily anyones fault.
but...oh sooooooooo cruel....
:(

My source in SONY MUSIC CHINA has received an urgent call

The press release of the new album may come in 24 hours.

As you know the release date for Michael Jackson brand new studio album is still to be confirmed.

There is every possibility that this announcement could come overnight our time tonight.

The US label will be immediately distributing a press release once the estate approves the date and PR.

Last edited:

The press release of the new album will come in 24 hours.

Thank You

Haha get ready for MJJC meltdown part 2 - the second meltdown in two days LOL!

The press release of the new album may come in 24 hours.
:bugeyed I hope so. Thanks for your updates.

Yep also confirmed by my guy in Australian Sony. He has the artwork. He said the announcement is hoped for today, if not it will be tomorrow.....

Yep also confirmed by my guy in Australian Sony. He has the artwork. He said the announcement is hoped for today, if not it will be tomorrow.....

Thanks for the info! Ooh, I wonder what the artwork looks like!! I hope some new shots we haven't yet seen.

That's fantastic news Damien!

It seems like 'This Is It' huh guys!? :)

Mkgenie - Try get a sample of the artwork. My Sony guy has a copy of it but he wont send me a copy.

Back