Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

wow! thats a hard one! Would have taken me a while to get that :blush:
Its like doing puzzles in the Sunday age haha
Yeah. I had to google it. :doh:
Another one I always mess up is FTW = For the Win.
Because when I was younger it meant something else entirely. :rofl:

What's your fav puzzle?

Not Good... quite depressed.
Aww, Not you too.

:waving: Hey Kelz I'm just working on my MJ forum and webpage :)
Cool!! How's it going?? I'm going to have a sneak peek. :D

aww hunni :huggy: what's up?
Well... its this girl I haven't seen her in 2 weeks and I am really missing her and there is a possibility I won't ever see her again. And I really love her heaps.

Yeah. I had to google it. :doh:
Another one I always mess up is FTW = For the Win.
Because when I was younger it meant something else entirely. :rofl:

What's your fav puzzle?

For The Win?...what context would you use that in?
I saw 'idk' like a 100 times before I figured it out :mello:

Probably Sudoku...because they are the only ones I can do! haha
Love the scrabble word game in the mX too...if anyone else even knows what the mX is! haha

But I love those celebrity crossword things in those horrible womens weekly & new idea magazines...I have no idea which one its in. But easy & fun :p
sorry...Ramble!!!

You?

Well... its this girl I haven't seen her in 2 weeks and I am really missing her and there is a possibility I won't ever see her again. And I really love her heaps.
A) Hopefully you've told her that you love her.
and B) is there some reason you two can't MSN, or Skype?

I've only just started the forum up like 5 minutes ago so its not ready yet :lol:, but if you would like to the the webpage I'll give you the link now :)

http://michaeljacksonthelegendarykingofpop.webs.com/
Going to have a look now! :D

For The Win?...what context would you use that in?
I saw 'idk' like a 100 times before I figured it out :mello:

Probably Sudoku...because they are the only ones I can do! haha
Love the scrabble word game in the mX too...if anyone else even knows what the mX is! haha

But I love those celebrity crossword things in those horrible womens weekly & new idea magazines...I have no idea which one its in. But easy & fun :p
sorry...Ramble!!!

You?
example: Collingwood FTW
LOL! idk is so quick and convenient. "jmho" is one I forget because I just say "imo"

I love Sudoku! And love playing scrabble with friends. mX = that's the free paper isn't it?

I used to do those New idea and WW puzzles, but now I just prefer buying one of the mixed puzzle books. Gonna win a teatowel one of these days!!

Going to have a look now! :D

example: Collingwood FTW
LOL! idk is so quick and convenient. "jmho" is one I forget because I just say "imo"

I love Sudoku! And love playing scrabble with friends. mX = that's the free paper isn't it?

I used to do those New idea and WW puzzles, but now I just prefer buying one of the mixed puzzle books. Gonna win a teatowel one of these days!!

Maaaaan, I hate that paper!! It's so trashy and always has mean crap about Michael in it and cos it's free and handed out everyone on the train sits there reading it :( They printed the fake Debbie interview after he died and everything. Sigh. I'd rather look out the window than read that paper :p

Star i agree with u..looking out the window is heaps better than looking at any trashy paper!

A) Yes I have told her that in the past.
B) She doesn't have a computer as she is kind of not living anywhere I think.

Ohhh thats good to hear :D

and why u so happy? ...any goss ud like to share :p

:yes: I'll share :lol:

I went with my niece today as it was time for her 37 week check up for Riley and he's now 38cms and the best part is because they couldn't feel where his head was they put him on the scanner thingy and we got to see him.

He's the best good looking baby there ever was, we saw everything, his cheeks, nose, hands, feet, body and OMG he's got a REALLY big head. I don't think he was too happy with the doctor invading his privacy with the scan though cause when we were watching him he was really kicking his legs lol so cute.

The midwife was also doing all the checkups she has to do and I got to feel his bum and his feet :lol: so exciting and the best thing is I got to check his heart beat, it's nice and strong 120 beats per minute.

The doctor doesn't think that she's going to go full term she's only just just over 2 weeks till his born but the doctor thinks he may come a little sooner so I've got my fingers crossed for an early birth, I miss the baby era, Braithan really isn't a baby anymore he turns 9 months tomorrow and he's already saying two words, clapping hands, and crawling :lol:

:yes: I'll share :lol:

I went with my niece today as it was time for her 37 week check up for Riley and he's now 38cms and the best part is because they couldn't feel where his head was they put him on the scanner thingy and we got to see him.

He's the best good looking baby there ever was, we saw everything, his cheeks, nose, hands, feet, body and OMG he's got a REALLY big head. I don't think he was too happy with the doctor invading his privacy with the scan though cause when we were watching him he was really kicking his legs lol so cute.

The midwife was also doing all the checkups she has to do and I got to feel his bum and his feet :lol: so exciting and the best thing is I got to check his heart beat, it's nice and strong 120 beats per minute.

The doctor doesn't think that she's going to go full term she's only just just over 2 weeks till his born but the doctor thinks he may come a little sooner so I've got my fingers crossed for an early birth, I miss the baby era, Braithan really isn't a baby anymore he turns 9 months tomorrow and he's already saying two words, clapping hands, and crawling :lol:

Aww im glad your neice & riley both are doing well :D

Ok i g2g n get some sleep

ya'll take care ok

bye

:mat: It just gets worst for me today I see her and I find out that she is now going out with some one twice her age (she is 15 I think)!!! Now I'm really depressed :( :swoon:. :angry:

:mat: It just gets worst for me today I see her and I find out that she is now going out with some one twice her age (she is 15 I think)!!! Now I'm really depressed :( :swoon:. :angry:

!!!
Gosh hope you're okay! Be thankful though that she won't be with him forever. It probably won't last very long either. If he's twice her age there's a high possibility he's going to be quite pressuring.. Not to mention it's illegal! Just wait in the wings.. In my opinion anyway! Where is she moving to?

:huggy: Hope you're alright.

!!!
Gosh hope you're okay! Be thankful though that she won't be with him forever. It probably won't last very long either. If he's twice her age there's a high possibility he's going to be quite pressuring.. Not to mention it's illegal! Just wait in the wings.. In my opinion anyway! Where is she moving to?

:huggy: Hope you're alright.
Thanks, as far as I know she isn't moving anywhere. And yes I'm gonna have to wait like I have for ages.

Wow! Thats intense.
I agree just wait these things never last...my friend gets caught up in these kinda situations; she never listens to us & then all of her 'relationships' end just how we told her! (sorry little vent of my own :p)
Hope your having a nice day otherwise :D

Awwww mlvd :hug:

:waving: Hey guys just a quick pop in to introduce you to my new great Nephew Alexander Paul, he was born this morning at 8:21am and weighed 7 pound 9 ouncers.

Here's a picture:

efmcrt.jpg

:waving: anyway I've got to go, I'm going back up to the hospital to see him so I'll talk to you all later

:waving: Hey guys just a quick pop in to introduce you to my new great Nephew Alexander Paul, he was born this morning at 8:21am and weighed 7 pound 9 ouncers.

Here's a picture:

efmcrt.jpg

:waving: anyway I've got to go, I'm going back up to the hospital to see him so I'll talk to you all later
Mel he is gorgeous :wub:

Back