Official <<< THIS IS IT >>> thisisittickets.com - More Countries Added ;-)

Re: Official > The Movie Webpage

Y'all are welcome :)

I hope it's like some others have said, that they're just trying to create a huge demand...as if it already ain't gonna be :doh:

But hey, that's the way the business goes, when ya wanna make money - turn up the hype machine, whether ya need to or not.

Even though it's not a concert, I hope they'll have some NEW official merchandise at the theaters with shots from the dress rehearsal...
at reasonable prices.

Re: > The Movie * Trailer! * Official???

^ I guess not. It hasn't got a second of material we haven't already seen. It's just a very well made fan trailer. As soon as there is a real trailer, it will be up on the website for sure:)

+ you can see that the image is bigger and smaller at certain points in that 'trailer'. Not official (is my guess).

Re: Official > The Movie: Webpage w/Ticket info

sp_logo.jpg

sp_title_text.jpg

NORTH AMERICA

LATIN AMERICA

EUROPE

ASIA PACIFIC

MIDDLE EAST / AFRICA

http://www.sonypictures.net/

Last edited:
Re: Official > The Movie: Webpage w/Ticket info - Worldwide Gateway @ post # 97

'Russia & C.I.S.' link sends me to Pink Panther 2 site :D

I am lost...why would one need to register to buy a ticket for a movie???? and give date of birth??
only once TM sends me my tickets will I register for anything to do with this project..

Okay do australians have to register for a ticket too?

So far, nothing indicates that anyone has to register for tickets...only for notification of when they go on sale...

See 1st post.

You don't have to register. Its only for info on when the tickets become available, like a mail list.

IT'll be posted on here no doubt when announcements are made.

yea, my country website, doesn't have this movie in the list. or any info about it... I don't it's gonna be screened here.

Yup, Theres nothing about it at all in the UK section. Urgh.

I dont even know where there showing this in the UK? Help? lol

You don't have to register. Its only for info on when the tickets become available, like a mail list.

OK thanks for clearing it up :clapping:
I will wait for the media to announce it...
not feeling comfortable registering for This is it again......:(

I dont even know where there showing this in the UK? Help? lol

I'm willing to bet they'll show it only in Leicster Square at either the big VUE or the big Odeon. Thats it.

I work in an Odeon cinema in Preston, and the managers themselves have no knowledge of TII.

I'm willing to bet they'll show it only in Leicster Square at either the big VUE or the big Odeon. Thats it.

I work in an Odeon cinema in Preston, and the managers themselves have no knowledge of TII.

Hope it gets shown in Manchester. :(

yea, my country website, doesn't have this movie in the list. or any info about it... I don't it's gonna be screened here.

Same here. But I've emailed them and they said it's coming so I really expect it to come, then! If it doesn't they lied!

Canadian fans should know that Cineplex has added the movie to their "Coming Soon" section. They have a release date of Oct 30th, I imagine this will change.

As for the trailers, expect them to be launched next week as we head into September!

Thanks for the info Smooth Criminal.

Glade to see that it sounds like it's going to available to everyone. I would hope so, it's bad enough the man has passed let alone having to shell out money we don't have to see his last work.

Michael would want the entire world to see it. I hope they do, and remember what an amazing artist he will always be.

It'll be so damn hard to watch....you'll leave more than inspired though. Only thing is, it'll leaving you wanting more, for Michael...the thought that he could now enjoy life, feel free, share his work with others, and hopefully get the respect he so much deserved. What hurts is knowing what more could have been, him on Ellen, laughing and joking, special appearances etc. We always wanted the best for our Michael. Bless his soul.

The movie will be shown in all major markets around the world so please do not worry! I can guarantee that the movie will be available on a large scale basis in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, France, Germany, Japan, etc. If you live in a country that usually has American movies in the cinema then you will also have This Is It. If your country does not often show American movies then you might have to search harder. But people should not be worried about not seeing it, especially if you live in the UK!

just so sad, i can't register it...

so we dont have to register to buy tickets..

how can we buy tickets then when the presale starts???

I checked sonypictures.ca and Michael's movie isn't there yet. It isn't fair for just the US to have ticket sales next month. I wanna see the movie when it hits.

Canadian fans should know that Cineplex has added the movie to their "Coming Soon" section. They have a release date of Oct 30th, I imagine this will change.

As for the trailers, expect them to be launched next week as we head into September!

Nice!!! Here I come MJ!

Rumours from MJFRANCE.NET

The THIS IS IT movie trailer will be presented in exclusivity at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards at 21h00EST

I checked sonypictures.ca and Michael's movie isn't there yet. It isn't fair for just the US to have ticket sales next month. I wanna see the movie when it hits.

They are not ticket sales. It's just a mailing list to be notified of when they do go on sale. There's probably no info on your sonypictures site because the movie isn't even finished yet.

Back