Twitter Updates from Kenny Ortega [ Post all new Twitter updates in here]

Have a blessed Sunday everyone. Peace! less than 20 seconds ago from web

haha really, you have almost a month to the 13th, anywhere you'd want to be before that? haha half a minute ago from web

If you could close your eyes and be any where in the world right now, where would you want to be? IMC! 3 minutes ago from web

whats that supp to mean? sounds like hes replying to someone? if thats the case can ppl post what hes replying to cause otherwise it doesnt really make sense

whats that supp to mean? sounds like hes replying to someone? if thats the case can ppl post what hes replying to cause otherwise it doesnt really make sense
Well he asked people where they wanted to be. People must have directed messages at him saying they wanted to be at the O2 I'm assuming. So he responded. :happy:

Edit: http://twitter.com/#search?q=KennyOrtegaBlog

^ You can see what people have been saying to him. (You have to be signed in to Twitter)

Last edited:
Re: New Update from Kenny Ortega

This post deserves a standing ovation. You are wise.

thanks. we can't pretend it's not true..we see evidence. and i only felt the need to mention it once, even if someone might disagree. i'm not a wise person. i just think a lot of us can clearly see what's goin on on the net.

He replied to a couple of people, non-mj related though. So basically He doesnt want to talk about MJ, its top secret ;)

Imma have to agree with vncwilliam on this, too. I think the way Kenny is handling it, thus far, is great. Nice tweets. :)

I'm not on twitter so I can't see what people are saying to him. Did anyone get the "Magic" lyrics and the movie the song came from? Sorry, Imma trivia buff...love that kind of stuff. :lol: It's from the movie Xanadu, btw....for those who didn't know. It makes me wonder if that was some kind of hint about what the London shows are going to be like. hmm..... :shifty: Great song, too!

Thanks to all for relaying the tweets. :flowers:

Well he asked people where they wanted to be. People must have directed messages at him saying they wanted to be at the O2 I'm assuming. So he responded. :happy:

Edit: http://twitter.com/#search?q=KennyOrtegaBlog

^ You can see what people have been saying to him. (You have to be signed in to Twitter)

I said i wanted to be a fly on the wall at the rehearsals. :)

OOOOOOOOOOO this is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I read somewhere there was gonna be a twitter page for This Is It once it started?
I certainly like how KO is keeping us on our toes. Mmmmmmm where is he going? London perhaps to start the beginnings of the concert? I know there is a rumor out there that Michael is "supposed" to be in London maybe he is there after all.:scratch: Who knows though. That man can be so mysterious it isn't funny sometimes. :timer: Countng the days for the big BANG! :punk:

Kenny just replied to me :D lol i'm so happy for his question about the where in the world would you like to be thingy :p

I'm thinking he was going on a short flight to stay overnight somewhere. Maybe a trip home for the day?

Yeah, he used the word "overnighter"...which generally means someone is staying just for a night or two and go back.

I think a This is It twitter page would soooo rock! :wild: Ooh what about a youtube page? I remember when Janet was on her tour, she and JD would put up little youtube messages. Stuff like that would really be great for the fans who can't go as well as the ones who are going later on. It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds and what they do with it. Exciting indeed. :girl_happy: I may have to get a twitter page afterall, just to be able to follow stuff. lol

I'm thinking he was going on a short flight to stay overnight somewhere. Maybe a trip home for the day?

yeah now ive re read it it does sound like that. i read the over nighter as a over night flight but yeah it sounds like an over night stay somewhere

Kenny's website is now online :D

http://www.kennyortega.com/

From Twitter:
# Kennyortega.com website is up and running. It's a work in progress with much more to come this summer. Check it out Amigos :) Thanks Toddo!9 minutes ago from web

It says on his website that "Michael Jackson's first Performance on the 'This is it!' Tour is premiering at the O2 Arena in London, UK in exactly 8 days, 9 hours....."

???? :smilerolleyes: :scratch:

His website won't come up for me, it keeps saying page cannot be displayed. Anyone else having this problem?

It says on his website that "Michael Jackson's first Performance on the 'This is it!' Tour is premiering at the O2 Arena in London, UK in exactly 8 days, 9 hours....."

???? :smilerolleyes: :scratch:

8 days?? I WISH!! :lol:

Think what he might mean is his debut on THIS IS IT stage IN LONDON! the start of rehearsals here and also his start of the residency of some 7 months in UK!

But i maybe be wrong, however i dont think Kenny would make such a huge mistake with timeline.

Terry

The clock is correct for me. It says 28 days. It's counting down to 7.30 pm on July 13th.

they still work on the site so it is natural to have its ups and downs, is OK to me now.

Back