The ‘YAY I JUST HEARD MICHAEL ON THE RADIO’ Thread

The last song from Michael I heard on the radio was "You Rock My World", and it was around 5 months ago.

I watched Real Life on MTV and in the end of the show Indian family danced Thriller! That was nice surprise :)

Today I heard The girl is mine and Billie Jean. Yesterday I heard Off the wall and Shake your body (down to the ground).
So lots of MJ stuff, yay :)
What radio station do you listen to? (If you're not talking about the TV, still.)

i was at a carnival last night and the dj was an mj fan! apparently he played three of his songs, but i only heard beat it. i was way in the back and i couldnt even hear most of it, but i could hear/feel some of the base and i was like wait a minute, is that mj???!!!! i ran to my phone and texted people who know i love him! 🤣

Yesterday I heard these:

Lovely One, Shake Your Body (The Jacksons)
Bad, Human Nature

also The Best Things In Life Are Free by Janet Jackson & Luther Vandross. I hadn't heard that on the radio in a long time.

this isn’t radio, but those in the uk can tune into bbc four right now for ‘top of the pops’. it’s an old episode that will feature the Jackson’s in the studio performing ‘show you the way to go’ (which went on to be number one)💜
the band heatwave were also played earlier, which rod temperton was part of. he and michael would begin working together two years later.

Back