"Michael", a biopic about Michael Jackson, is officially happening.

So what dou you guys and gals think of the timing of the movie?

So I personally feel it's still a bit too soon and think the general public is a bit 'MJ tired' at the moment and are not open for a pro-MJ view yet (in terms of the allegations especially). And so that the best way to counter his image is to wait for another more years for pro-movies and documentaries and to finally dismantle Robson and Safechuck's story. What do you think?

So I personally feel it's still a bit too soon and think the general public is a bit 'MJ tired' at the moment and are not open for a pro-MJ view yet (in terms of the allegations especially). And so that the best way to counter his image is to wait for another more years for pro-movies and documentaries and to finally dismantle Robson and Safechuck's story. What do you think?
There's nothing to back this up. The musical is now running until 2029 and is rapidly growing as one of the best performing musicals in history.

MJs streaming numbers continue to thoroughly outperform his peers.

This is the time, and it will do wonders for MJ - it's the biggest project they could possibly do.

I see ya John B🙄

I find it remarkable how confident everyone in charge is in pursuing this project, even though there's a trial coming up next year, the "threats for NL2 in the pipeline," and still a press that loves to question every Michael Jackson project because of the accusations.
They really show they have no doubt about Michael and go full on the offensive.

How MJ tired? He has been out of the public eye since 2019 and that was a disaster year. Sure we hear him on the radio but other than that it has been very calm.

I think it can’t come soon enough

The longer you wait to dismantle a lie, the more it spreads. What good would waiting do? Waiting is not going to change anyone's mind.

I find it remarkable how confident everyone in charge is in pursuing this project, even though there's a trial coming up next year, the "threats for NL2 in the pipeline," and still a press that loves to question every Michael Jackson project because of the accusations.
Yes I agree, and as regards LN 2 I have a family member who was swayed by LN first time around , after learning there is likely to be a another one he's like really why? Think that might be a question on many minds, time will tell I just feel the tide maybe turning

Back