The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

I noticed that when I feel really bad, I don't listen to Michael, I don't want to do anything at all. But if I force myself, my mood changes for the better and I have energy. I don't know why I don't do that all the time.
I 😍😍😍😍 this performance!

I think I'll watch Momento soon 🤔
I think you should. In fact, I might, too; it’s been a while.

I am pretty sure the title is Memento, though!

Moment(o): A particular point of (space or) time (an “instant”).​
Memento: An object kept as a reminder of something; in the movie, this refers to the protagonist’s tattoos.​

I have always loved this so so much! It makes me happy but also sad ... :love::cry::love::love:

It still is a bit uncanny to me he could SING like that and FEEL like that as child. A part in me knows he was way too young for that :cry:
And everyone who mocks him for having occasional voice issues in later life should know he worked like no singer before him at an age where it was actually almost(?) a crime :cry:

Last edited:
The appearance of the kalimba cannot be allowed without the mention of Maurice White.

Unexpected! I didn't think the kalimba was being taken on stage..... I liked it. Sometimes I lost the sound of the kalimba because of the other instruments.

Memento: An object kept as a reminder of something; in the movie, this refers to the protagonist’s tattoos.​
You're right.
I'm going to watch it now.

I have always loved this so so much! It makes me happy but also sad ... :love::cry::love::love:
Yes, this is the kind of happiness that doesn't have to be tumultuous. It is a calm, measured happiness that perhaps comes after sadness and starts small.
The mention of prayer makes it clear that this is the moment when God's love comes. And happiness follows.
Vibe reminds me of Smile for me.

It still is a bit uncanny to me he could SING like that and FEEL like that as child. A part in me knows he was way too young for that :cry:
And everyone who mocks him for having occasional voice issues in later life should know he worked like no singer before him at an age where it was actually almost(?) a crime :cry:
You are absolutely right! 100 times I agree with you.

Watching this movie is difficult in the beginning. Then you realize that the plot goes backwards. And it gets easier. The paradoxes of memory are amazing. The movie is more puzzling than emotionally gripping. I can imagine how difficult it was to realize such a complex script.
And I'm left wondering, "Why did Teddy have to do this?" Why was Teddy "helping"?

Last edited:
Back