fanfiction

Would like to role play. What roles do you need? Could I be Jennifer his guitar player? Wasn’t she his during this era?

any roles are welcomed and needed. sounds perfect! i just made a scene with you in it on page 1, feel free to not like it, ill quickly edit it, to fit the way you want it :) i'm rowan in the storyline btw just fyi, im AA, curly hair, brown eyes, 5 6, make-up artist, dry, shallow, judgmental but i do like michael jackson.

Last edited:
MR ROD: Michael, what year is it? Record Groove of Midnight for the CD version of Bad, and I'll stay.

MR ROD: Michael, what year is it? Record Groove of Midnight for the CD version of Bad, and I'll stay.
MICHAEL: "1987...Rod, please don't quit, I need you. I have a creative direction I want myself to go in, and I don't want to be piggybacking off of you. I need to make Michael; I need to make the sound and feel and groove that I want to be known by. My whole career up to this point, I've been force fed what to say, and do and be, and this album, BAD, is the perfect opportunity that I can't pass up, to let every eye and critic and fan, know the magic and escapism that is inside of me. It's an opportunity to give them a peek inside of what makes me, what makes my soul sing. I want to do that independently, but I'll always need your expertise and ear by my side. You're a miracle in my life, I can't manage without you Rod."

I gingerly put my hand on his shoulder, hoping that my affectionate gesture, got across the admiration I had for him. Rod is like a brother to me. He's an example of a selfless, artistic, modest, craftsman, who's denied himself sleep, comfort, exhaustion and self-satisfaction to gift me Thriller. He made a friendship with me, despite me being new to who I was without the front of the Jacksons, despite me being a fledging and figuring out the Jackson I wanted to be. Then he, out of the kindness of his heart, generously blessed me with the avenue to be a mouthpiece for the now, hot-on-demand, voguish masterpiece, Thriller. His confidence in me, has made my heart so full and now there's a light inside of me to shine magic and love through the music and feelings I create. There's Michael Jackson without him but not the Michael Jackson.

MICHAEL: "I hope you can understand, and I apologize if I, at all, in what I said or how I said it, offended you or insulted you. I appreciate you Rod, you're one of my idols, truly. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Siedah, called me last night and wanted your permission to release Groove of Midnight in her album, Kiss of Life, that song suits her Rod..."

Last edited:
ROWAN: Golly, what the heck does Jennifer need to say now! I wondered maliciously as she opened her fat mouth. Spitefully, looking her up and down, I'd be lying if I didn't say that she's a goddess incarnate. From head to toe, this woman radiates a comely prettiness I'm new to. In the eyes of everyone but me, she an angel.... but I know that she's a conniving, bitter, devilish nobody, who's using Michael, and I can't wait to humiliate her and broadcast just how awful and heinous she is!

*JENNIFER YOU ACTUALLY ARE LIKE THE BESTEST GIRL EVER, I'M OBVIOUSLY JUST GOING ALONG WITH BEING A JEALOUS BAD CO-WORKER, NO HATE ALL LOVE IRL

Last edited:
anyone still interested in role play if not i'll just quit it :)

@mariah If i was you [ and you don't mind me saying..] I wouldn't quit your art here. I would just open your own thread so we can comment. So ..also post again instead , so more people can read your creations. Do keep this thread going through ...Clear to me you can write and have a flair for it...I hope more people would join. Here's looking at talent to the highest degree. Gal you blew me away :love:

@mariah If i was you [ and you don't mind me saying..] I wouldn't quit your art here. I would post in fanfic instead so more people can read your creations. Clear to be you can write and have a flair for it... Here's looking at talent to the highest degree. Gal you blew me away :love:
thanks 🙂 i thought more ppl would be interested....i love interacting with others....

thanks 🙂 i thought more ppl would be interested....i love interacting with others....
I know but .. if you post something to comment on ..more might feel like they wanna join in your world here. just saying .I love how you write m by the way. 💕

I know but .. if you post something to comment on ..more might feel like they wanna join in your world here. just saying .I love how you write m by the way. 💕
haha thanks i try :) I'll give it a shot 😁

How long have you studied him for? /prefer him as a muse lol I used to do it...write a little, ain't do it like that though lol
haha lol uhh not long. i got into him as a freshie, forgot him until this year (senior year) and now i'm pretty invested in him. not long, i take in some videos of him bts, stage fails and him interacting with fans and press and go off of that. bro write plz a collaboration would be sweet ive always been into roleplaying i do w/my sis, abt a story what binds us together (in the works) we verbally act out the drama then i dictate it onto paper i love it!

please don't quit
Have you ever thought about writing short stories and submitting them somewhere? I think you have talent for it.

please don't quit
Have you ever thought about writing short stories and submitting them somewhere? I think you have talent for it.
not really. thanks! i'll keep going :) i just dont like being every character bc its so onesided. i appreciate your kind words!

Back